Fixed Satellite Services
A global provider of end-to-end network and satellite communications services, UltiSat designs, implements, maintains, and operates turnkey satellite systems for government, government contractors, IGOs/NGOs, service providers, and enterprises in more than 130 countries on every continent.
UltiSat provides secure, reliable, tailored solutions anywhere in the globe where people need to stay connected. At UltiSat, we are technology neutral so you can be assured we are designing the best network for your specific needs, without bias towards any particular product or solution.
Satellite Services Around the Globe
- Provision of teleport services, space segment, terrestrial capacity and satellite terminal equipment
- Teleport access to C, Ku, Ka, X, and L-Band services
- Shared and dedicated options
- Superior industry-standard service level agreements (SLAs)
- Global coverage and field service support
- Regulatory/licensing services including host-nation approvals, telecom licensing, in-plant integration and testing
- 24x7 Multilingual network operations center (NOC), help and service desks
- Program management and system/project engineering
- Training and retraining programs
- In-country personnel, international repair, and spares depot
- Operation and maintenance services
- Facilities preparation and civil works
- Installation and commissioning
- Full logistical support including packaging, and shipping customs clearance
- Multi-vendor integration/single vendor for billing
Legacy to IP
In addition to its IP-based network solutions, UltiSat also offers customers innovative technologies that significantly extend the functionality and lifespan of legacy network infrastructure, thus protecting current investments and reducing the implementation costs of next-generation networks.