GSA - Schedule 70
Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government.
It is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, offering innovative solutions to federal, state and local governments' information technology needs.
SIN: 132-54 Commercial Satellite Communications (COMSATCOM) Transponded Capacity
Transponded capacity to government agencies to include:
- Owning, operating, or reselling dedicated bandwidth and power on a communications satellite in COMSATCOM frequency bands such as C-, Ku,and Ka;
- Basic customer training, and core management
- Control of the transponded capacity
SIN 132-55: Commerical Satellite Communications (COMSATCOM) Subscription Services
Subscription services to federal, state, and local government agencies within the continential US (CONUS), which provides:
- Satellite-based Internet, voice, data, and video services;
- Emergency response and disaster recovery voice and data networks;
- Connectivity to the Internet via satellite services are delivered through portable satellite IP modems;
- Other pre-existing, pre-engineered fixed/mobile/hybrid satellite services.
SIN 132-08: Purchase of New Equipment
Supports a robust IT infrastructure and includes all satellite communications and selected equipment such as:
- Computer and networking hardware
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Computer peripherals
- Tablets and notebooks
- Servers, routers and switches
- Network monitoring tools
- Wireless devices
- Data storage devices and drives
Ordering agencies may purchase services from the SINs listed in the price catalog on a firm-fixed price or labor-hours delivery/task order basis. The firm-fixed or not-to-exceed price will be based upon the labor categories and hourly rates (which may be discounted) awarded on the contract.
Who Can Use IT Schedule 70?
The following agencies and organizations are eligible to use the IT Schedule 70:
- US Federal, State and Local Governments