UltiSat's Denmark teleport acts as a gateway to all organizations that need reliable access and satellite communications networks to the Middle East, Africa, and Southwest Asia.
UltiSat currently operates C and Ku-band systems for customers from the Danish teleport and is licensed to offer both Ka and X-band services from this location.
From its strategic location in Northern Europe, UltiSat's teleport can access more than 100 satellites in the geosynchronous arc from from 55°W to 70°E.
- Middle East
- Southeast Asia
- Former Soviet Union & Central Asia
- US East Coast
UltiSat's teleport provides superior connectivity to its customers and is licensed to provide C, Ku, Ka and X-band services. All networks are monitored and controlled via a modern, secure facility that is staffed 24x7 with highly experienced technical personnel.
- Operating C- and Ku-Band Terminals
- Licensed for Ka- and X-Band
- Antennas Range From 3.7M to 16M
- Access to TAT-14 Undersea Cables
- Tier-1 POP Access Via Fiber
- Fully Redundant Teleport Infrastructure
- Supports Both IP & Legacy Applications
- iDirect DVB-S2/TDMA Operations
- Collocated VNO Services
- Broadcasting & Multi-Casting Capabilities
- Back-Up Generator & Power Supply
- TDMA, SCPC or dSCPS Service on Multiple Hubs