The UltiSat NATO BOA provides eligible purchasers with a fast, easy way to buy world-class professional services and products from us. UltiSat provides solutions in the following areas:
- NGO & Humanitarian
- Airborne ISR
- Telco Carriers
The UltiSat NATO BOA has an unlimited period of performance, no ceiling, and maximum flexibility. Customers may contract directly with UltiSat or may designate the NATO C3 Agency (NC3A) to place a task order against the UltiSat NATO BOA on their behalf. For further information, please contact ??
This contract is intended to make the NATO procurement process simpler and quicker.This streamlined procurement vehicle significantly reduces the time required to obtain services because of pre-reviewed vendors' capabilities, negotiated rates, and prequalified vendors to provide services. Customers can place orders directly with the BOA contractor, and deliveries are made directly to the customer.
Advantages of Using the NATO BOA Program:
- Dramatic reduction in lead time to obtain services.
- Rates have already met competitive requirements.
- Prices determined to be fair and reasonable.
- All applicable laws and regulations have been applied.
- No maximum order limitations.
- Contractor/customer direct relationship.
- Use of contractor teams and subcontractors is encouraged.
- All the essential contract terms and prices are already determined by professional contracting staff.
- Avoids unnecessary and repeated negotiation by local purchasers.
Using the BOA
Who Can Use the BOA?
The following agencies and organizations are eligible to use the NATO BOA:
- NATO agencies
- Government agencies of NATO member countries
- Government agencies of Partnership for Peace member countries
- Contractors performing work for NATO or eligible government agency
How to Use This BOA
An eligible purchaser has the option of using its own contracting office to place a purchase order against the UltiSat NATO BOA or using NC3A as its contracting agent. To place a purchase order, follow these five simple steps:
- Define services and/or products to be provided in a statement of work (SOW).
- Send SOW and funding authorization to contracting office (your own or NC3A).
- Assist contracting office in evaluating contractor response(s) to request for proposal (RFP) or request for quotation (RFQ), as required.
- Review final purchase order with contracting office.
- Finalize transfer of funds to office that will pay invoice(s).