Global, Multi-Continent Communications Network
About this Project
UltiSat was awarded a prime contract to design, deploy, operate and maintain a global hybrid satellite/terrestrial network with hundreds of remote sites for a prominent nongovernmental organization (NGO).
As the prime contractor for this project, UltiSat, is responsible for the program on a turnkey basis, including satellite space segment, teleport, telecom licensing, program management, engineering design, network implementation, operations and lifecycle maintenance throughout the term of this contract. UltiSat believes this is one of the most diverse satellite communications networks in the world today.
This large-scale, complex network is a mix of fixed satellite services, mobile satellite services and terrestrial technologies that incorporate IP/TDMA, MPLS, IPSec, and a host of other advanced networking and security features.
To deploy and operate a network of this complexity, UltiSat team has built a virtual global support organization that includes multiregional field-service teams and repair/maintenance facilities.
- Turnkey, multi-year prime contract
- Multiple satellite operations (six supported today)
- Multiple teleport operations (four supported today)
- Licenses for operations acquired
- Sites on all continents, including small land masses and remote islands
- All terrestrial backhauls and virtual private networks (VPNs) provided by UltiSat
- 24Ãƒâ€”7 network management, help desk, maintenance, and warranty support
- Logistics managed in multiple countries on six (6) different continents