End-to-End Managed Networks
UltiSat manages every element of a network from design and installation to space-segment and fiber acquisition to ongoing monitoring and maintenance. The most advanced satellite access and networking technologies are used to increase throughput and enhance bandwidth efficiency.
Our 24x7 support and services include:
- Multiple platforms, including DVB-S2 and SCPC technologies
- Star, mesh, or hybrid configurations
- Contention-based (TDMA) and noncontention (FDMA) services
- Space segment, fiber and cable access (including MPLS)
- Teleport access to C-, Ku-, Ka-, X-, and L-band services
- Shared or dedicated network options
- Scalable easily expanded networks
- Seamless integration with fiber and cable
- VSAT Systems from carry-on kits to large hub Earth stations
- In-country personnel, international repair, and spares depot
- Regulatory/licensing services including host-nation approvals, telecom licensing, in-plant integration and testing
From forward operating bases in Afghanistan to sites on far away islands like Tristan de Cunha in the South Atlantic ocean, UltiSat supports operations in over 130 countries across the globe.
Applications For All Your Needs
Using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology, UltiSat provides a range of VSAT solutions and services for secure global networking through its fully managed network. Our flexible, high performance solutions create virtual private networks (VPNs) that enable secure delivery of high-quality data, voice, and video to even the most remote and harsh environments.
- Data, Voice, and Video
- Video Conferencing
- Streaming Video
- Broadband Internet
- Distance Learning and Training
- Encrypted Networks
- Email and Internet Access